Hey, guys Hope you all are doing well. Amazon Independence Day Quiz is live from 15th august 2020 to 21st August 2020. you can participate in the Amazon Independence Day Quiz and win Rs.20,000 amazon pay balance. the quiz will contain 5 questions you have to give the right answers to all the questions to win rs 20,000 amazon pay balance. 5 winners will be selected at the end of the contest on a random basis so answer all the questions correctly and win amazon pay balance.
How to Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz
1) Download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2) Sign in to your Amazon account.
3) Go to FunZon section you will see the ‘Amazon Independence Day Quiz‘ banner.
4) Click on the ‘Amazon Independence Day Quiz‘ banner to start the quiz
5) We have added the correct answers below
6) Winners will be declared on 21st Aug 2020
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answer
Q1. Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2. Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer: Champaran Satyagraha
Q3. Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer: Amazon Launchpad
Q4. On 11th December 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
Q5. How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer: 6.5 Lakh