Amazon National Wildlife Quiz Answers is live now. you can participate in the Amazon National Wildlife Quiz Answers and win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance. the quiz will contain 5 questions you have to give the right answers to all the questions to win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance. 1 winner will be selected at the end of the contest on a random basis so answer all the questions correctly and win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
How to Play Amazon National Wildlife Quiz
1) Download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2) Sign in to your Amazon account.
3) Go to FunZon section you will see the ‘Amazon National Wildlife Quiz’ banner.
4) Click on the ‘Amazon National Wildlife Quiz‘ banner to start the quiz
5) We have added the correct answers below
6) Winners will be declared on 11th September.
7) Winners are also notified through Email/SMS by Amazon.
Amazon National Wildlife Quiz Answers
Q1: Name The Largest Mangrove Forest Of India
Answer: Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
Q2: Which Is The State Bird Of Chattisgarh?
Answer: Common Hill Myna
Q3: In Which Year Was “Project Tiger” Launched In India?
Q4: How Many National Parks Does India Have?
Q5: A Common Theme For Species That Become Extinct Could Involve:
Answer: All Of The Above