Hey, guys Hope you all are doing well. Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz is live from 15th august 2020 to 21st August 2020. you can participate in the Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz and win Rs.10,000 amazon pay balance. the quiz will contain 5 questions you have to give the right answers to all the questions to win rs 10,000 amazon pay balance. 10 winners will be selected at the end of the contest on a random basis so answer all the questions correctly and win amazon pay balance.
How To Play Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz
1) Download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2) Sign in to your Amazon account.
3) Go to FunZon section you will see the ‘Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz‘ banner.
4) Click on the ‘Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz‘ banner to start the quiz
5) We have added the correct answers below
6) Winners will be declared on 21 Aug 2020
Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Answer –
Q1. _______ is celebrated on the birthday of the famous independence activist and India’s first Education Minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad shown here.
Answer: National Education Day
Q2. This famous freedom fighter was the first man to hold which post in India?
Answer: Deputy Prime Minister
Q3. This is a monument dedicated to a horrific incident, which freedom fighter returned his Kaiser-i-Hind award in protest of the incident
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Q4. This is a statue of which famous freedom fighter?
Answer: Chandrashekhar Azad
Q5. The woman to the left of Subhas Chandra Bose, was the head of a regiment, named after which famous queen?
Answer: Rani Lakshmibai