Google Pay App Transaction Failed Problem || How To Contact Google Pay Customer Care || Google Pay Money Debited But Transaction Failed:- Hey guys.. In this article i will not say “Hope you all are doing well” because i know right now you are in very big trouble and worried about your money which is got stuck with Google Pay. So in this article i am going to explain you the way using which you can know about the current status of your pending/failed transaction and the way using which you can recover your money.
Guys before starting main post i want to tell you that don’t panic because even though any kind o f disaster happens at Google Pay Server wherever it’s located, Your money will be in the safe hand and you will definitely get your money back. I know sometimes it takes more than the expected time to get money back into the bank account but still don’t worry Google Pay is official app from Google and their customer care service is there to help you 24*7.
Note:- Take a screenshot of your pending/failed transaction or note down the Google Transaction ID and UPI Transaction ID. It will help you when you contact Google Pay Customer Care Agent. He/She will ask you last 4 digits of Google Transaction ID of your failed/pending transaction.
Don’t know How To Get Google Transaction ID/UPI Transaction ID?
To get Google Transaction ID/UPI Transaction ID open Google Pay App and scroll down >> You will see All Transactions option there, click on that >> Now select your pending/failed transaction >> At the bottom you will see Date option, Click on that >> Here you will see following details:-
So How To Get Refund Your Money Back:-
- First of all, Open your Google Pay App and Click on 3 dots showing at the top right hand side corner.
- Now click on Settings option.
- Scroll Down >> You will see Help & Feedback option click on that.
- Now scroll down & come at the bottom of the page.
- Here you will see following 2 options:-
- Help Articles:- You can try to find out the solution from all available articles. If still you are not able to get proper solution go for Contact option.
- Contact:- Using this option you can directly contact Google Pay customer care. Click on Contact button.
- Once you click on Contact button, You will see following 2 options:
- Chat:- Click on chat option >> Describe your issue(It’s optional but still describe your issue in detail) & click on button showing at top write hand side. Using this option you can do live chat with Google Pay Customer Care Agent. It might be possible that Customer care agent is not available right now that’s he is busy with other customers. In this case they will put in the queue. Your number in the queue can be 2nd, 10th, 20th… It can be anything. Don’t leave your place wait until you get connect with Google Pay customer care agent. Once you get connect with him, he will ask you the last 4 digits of Google Transaction ID of your pending/failed transaction. Simply provide them all details & they will give you the proper solution.
- Phone:- Using phone option you can request Google Pay customer care agent to callback. For callback you need to provide name, mobile number and describe your issue in detail. Within 5-10 minutes you will receive call from Google Pay customer care agent. Receive the call and they will definitely help you to solve your issue.
Important:- Usually in this type of situation bank server automatically reverse your money either in Sender’s/Receiver’s bank account. Usually it takes 2-3 working days(Weekend & other holidays are are not count). Just check your bank transactions statement daily because for this type of money reversal you will not get any message from bank or Google Pay App.
So guys using above way you can contact Google Pay customer care to get you pending/failed money back. Hope you find “Google Pay App Transaction Failed Problem || How To Contact Google Pay Customer Care || Google Pay Money Debited But Transaction Failed” article very helpful and don’t worry you will get your money back within 2-3 working days.
Watch Complete Video Tutorial:-