How To Book HP/Bharat Gas Cylinder Online Using Mobile App & Earn Cashback? : Now you can book a gas cylinder using a mobile app as well. There are many applications available but most of them do not give cashback on booking. In today’s article, I will show you HP/Bharat Gas Cylinder Booking Process in just a few steps. During this lockdown due to Corona Virus, you all might face a lack of cash. So using GooglePay app you can pay the entire amount online only and there will be very little physical contact with the delivery boy.
After booking your first HP/Bharat Gas Online using GooglePay App you will get a chance to earn Cashback between Rs. 10 to Rs. 500. So why miss this golden opportunity? You can watch the below video to see How Much I Got From GooglePay Gas Scratch Card.
GooglePay is UPI based application using which we can do Mobile Prepaid/Postpaid Recharge, DTH Recharge also we can pay the electricity bill and many other services are available. Now they have started online booking of Gas Cylinder booking also. You can book HP and Bharat Gas Cylinders online using GooglePay App. GooglePay is handled by Google and this is one of the most secure mobile applications to Book Gas Cylinder online.
Advantages Of Booking Gas Cylinder Online
Here are the few benefits you will get when you book Gas Cylinder through Mobile App.
- The main benefit you will get is cashback. GooglePay & Paytm App provides many vouchers and coupon codes on a regular basis and you can use these vouchers to save money or earn cashback on your monthly booking of Gas Cylinder. You can join our Telegram channel for the latest offers on Gas Booking, Mobile Recharge and many loots offers on online shopping.
- No need to pay extra money to the delivery boy. But please pay at least Rs. 10 or Rs. 20 because carrying a gas cylinder is not an easy task.
- Very less physical contact with the delivery boy
- Cashless payment
- No need to worry about payment failure or confirmation because you are placing an order using one of the most popular and trusted app in India. GooglePay provides 24*7 support and it’s really very easy to reach the GooglePay Customer Care. Watch this video if you don’t know how to contact GooglePay Customer Care: How To Contact GooglePay Customer Care
Details Required To Book HP/Bharat Gas Through The Mobile App
You should have the below details with you before placing an order for HP/Bharat Gas Cylinder:
Registered Mobile Number OR LPG ID: You should have either Mobile Number which is registered with Gas Agency or LPG ID. I hope you guys have registered mobile number but in case you don’t then you can easily get LPG ID from HP/Bharat slip (One which delivery boy give us during delivery of the cylinder). You will not get LPG ID from Gas Passbook.
How To Get 17 Digit LPG ID
In Case you do not have Gas Slip, Open your Gas Passbook. In that, look for consumer number. Now open mylpg.in website and click on Click Here To Know Your LPG ID Option. Select your company name that is HP or Bharat Gas. It will take you to the company website as per your selection. Now in HP/Bharat Gas company website, in the quick search section, Type Distributor Name then enter consumer number or mobile number. Now type captcha and click on proceed to get your 17 digit LPG ID.
How To Book HP/Bharat Gas Cylinder Using GooglePay App & Earn Cashback?
1) First of all, Click Here To Download GooglePay App from PlayStore. If you already have GooglePay App then jump on step 3
2) Watch this video to open your account on GooglePay:- How To Create GooglePay Account?
3) Open GooglePay App -> Then Go to Offers Section -> Here you will see below Gas Cylinder Scratch Card (If you don’t see this Scratch Card, that means either offer is expired or it’s account specific offer) -> Click on this Red Scratch Card
4) According to this offer, if you book HP/Bharat Gas using GooglePay App you will get cashback between Rs. 10 to Rs. 500
5) The minimum booking value should be equal to or greater than Rs. 500 to get GooglePay Scratch Card. You can earn a maximum 1 Scratch Card during the offer period
6) Now click on Book Now button -> Click on LPG Cylinder Booking -> From list select Bharat Gas or HP Gas
7) If you are doing this first time, you will see No Accounts Linked message with Get Started button. Click on Get Started button.
8) Here in the first box, enter Gas Registered Mobile Number OR LPG ID
9) In the second box, enter anything like Home. It’s optional and click on the next icon
10) On the next page, it will show you all the gas details. Please verify your name and click on Link Account
11) After successfully linking your account with GooglePay, it will automatically fetch gas bill for the current month
12) Finally, click on Pay Bill button and enter your UPI Pin to pay Gas Cylinder bill successfully
13) Immediately you will get Scratch Card in GooglePay Account
GooglePay Offer Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid till June 26, 2020
- You can earn a maximum 1 Scratch Card during the offer period
- The transaction must be at least Rs. 500 to get a scratch card
Latest Status Of My HP Gas Cylinder
I booked HP Gas Cylinder on 5th May 2020. I did not receive any confirmation message yet on my mobile number which is registered with HP Gas Agency. As per it’s mentioned in GooglePAy T&C it may take up to 3 working days to reflect payment in my HP Gas Account. But here is one good news for you guys 😀. You can also track your HP/Bharat Gas booking on their official app which is available on playstore.
How To Check Gas Cylinder Status Online?
Note:- Don’t book using this app. They are already slow. It can crash at any time and plus you will not get proper customer care service. That’s why I am suggesting to use third-party apps like GooglePay or Paytm.
2) Simply enter your registered mobile number or consumer number and create a new account & set a password.
3) Then loin to your account using valid credentials.
4) For HP users click on Refill Order History option available on homescreen.
5) Here you will see the latest order you placed & for me, it’s showing all details for an order that I placed on 5th May 2020 including Order Date & Delivery Status. In my case, order details reflected on 6th May 2020.
6) You can also click on View Online Payment Details to see payment related details. For me, it’s showing Rs. 579 (I paid Rs. 579 while booking gas through GooglePay)
7) Bharat Gas users can also follow the above steps to check their order status
Finally my Gas cylinder is delivered On 21st May 2020
You can also book HP and Indane Gas Cylinder Using Paytm App. Currently Paytm does not support online booking of Bharat Gas Cylinder. It’s very easy to book a gas cylinder using Paytm App.
How To Book Gas Cylinder Using Paytm App?
Follow the below steps to book HP or Indane Gas online using Paytm app:
1) Click Here To Open Paytm Gas Cylinder Booking Page
2) Now click on Select Your Gas Provider and select HP/Indane Gas
3) In the next box enter Linked Mobile Number OR Consumer Number
4) Then Select Gas Agency & Click On Proceed button
5) It will fetch all details with Gas Cylinder Bill
6) Cross-check your details & pay amount using Paytm wallet balance or Paytm UPI or any other available method
So these are the two ways to Book HP/Bharat Gas Cylinder Online. You can either use GooglePay App or Paytm App to monthly book your Gas Cylinder online.