Paytm Full KYC Start Again By Voter Card, Driving Licence, Manrega Card || How To Do Paytm Full KYC:- Hey guys.. As you know from last few months Paytm is not allowing their users to do Paytm Full KYC but from today Paytm again started Full KYC. As you know KYC is mandatory for all digital wallets in India and to take all core benefits of wallets like Paytm/Freecharge you need to provide an identity proof.
Paytm has announced that without KYC you can’t transfer Paytm cash and can’t receive cashback. There are number of apps on PlayStore where you can earn unlimited Paytm Cash just by referring others and by completing various tasks. But now it’s compulsory to complete your Paytm KYC to receive payments from these apps. Now you can do Paytm Full KYC using Voter Card, Driving Licence, Manrega Card etc. Entire procedure is same as we do few months ago. Follow the steps given below to complete full KYC.
How To Do Paytm Full KYC:-
- First of all, Click Here To Know About Paytm KYC Points(Centres).
- Select your state & district.
- Now you will get list of Paytm Full KYC Centres
- To complete your KYC, visit the nearest KYC point below with any one of the following original document:
Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, MNREGA Job Card
- That’s it guys. One more thing don’t pay anything to retailer because there are no charges to complete Paytm KYC.
Benefits Of Paytm Full-KYC:-
- You can send/receive money to/from other Paytm users.
- You are eligible to receive Cashback from various apps like DataBuddy & ShoppingPost.
- You are eligible to apply promocode while doing recharge or bill payment on Paytm App & you will not get Gold Back instead of that you will receive Cashback in Paytm Wallet.